Few of the apps I wrote for FR use:
- Siglaunchd - Very useful daemon that waits for dbus signals and launches apps accordingly.
- PyPhonelog - A phone log daemon (and sample gui) fro fso based distros
- Framework-settings - A settings GUI for fso based distros, actually very useful for GPRS and power control
- Call Recorder - An application to record calls on the moko.
- Neo_1973_audio_subsystem#Recording_and_Playback_.state - A couple of state files for the moko.
- Localization - localization fix for e. (utf8 locale pack)
Stylus_Alternatives#DIY - A DIY Stylus for the openmoko.
I also packaged an Hebrew keyboard for Illume avilable at that page.