Period 18, Apr ~ 30, Apr, 2009
- Om2009 The Om 2009 testing image for 13th April is available here.Angus is working on the next image for testing and should be available soon.
- Koolu announces Koolu-1.0 Beta 6 for the Android on Freerunner project. Release files, installation notes, and a change log can be found here
- SHR The SHR unstable has now been migrated to testing feed. Some of the discussions can be followed here
- Qt Extended latest fixes can be tracked from the latest and greatest progress mail 10
- AUIMD version 0.3 The third release of AUIMD, a user interface for mobile devices written with PyQt. This version focuses on the usability of the phone application and mainly adds support for a call log and basic management of contacts.
- Dictator It's a recording application which records your speech via mic, the incoming gsm-sound only or both --> a whole phone call.
- Woosh Its the new web browser for Hackable 1 .Woosh is based on webkit thus complex webpages are viewable too
- Fingertier A minimal 'Ipod Shuffle like' and finger friendly music player.
- PyFlash 0.4 Major change is that it has a default flashcard set with over 6000 kanji
- gvSIG Mobile 0.1.3 includes a tweaked GUI, access to Microsoft mapping and support for ESRI ArcIMS servers
- Orrery 2.6 is available. This version includes a new
method for quickly changing the sky display's center azimuth (rather than just panning 45 degrees at a time), and information about meteor showers. The new version is available here
- Neofreerunner on twitter now If you are on twitter do not forget to follow neofreerunner and tweet us whenever you like
- Latest Electronic Design interview with Sean Moss-Pultz
- Kernel UpdatesFor anyone who has missed out the mail from Nelson on weekly post of recent kernel updates,read here
- The second Munich Beergarden Meeting took place on 20th of April.
- 2009-06-25/26 OPEN SOURCE IN MOBILE 2009 | to be held in Westin Taipei Taiwan | Openmoko Sean will give a speech.
- 2009-07-02/05 LVEE 2009 | The 5th International conference of developers and users of free / open source software “Linux Vacation / Eastern Europe” to be held in Grodno (Belarus)