jeremy jozwik. openmoko user gtalk: jerjoz.forums ąt gmail . com
Currently SHR-lite-testing 20090502 is running.
installed packages include:
Recently acquired the USB Smallest Mini Keyboard from golden computer center in hong kong. works ok, all keys seem to function except the up arrow. all in all an ok purchase for $15USD
looking into getting extra batteries, either the nokia BL-5B or BL-6C.
I use the device primarily for gps tracking and ogg playback. used with headphone adapter Radio Shack 274-004
check out Artwork for the only thing i can currently contribute to the openmoko community
- 20090318 after buying device 2008.12
- 20090322 qi testing other distributions
- 20090405 going back to 2008.12
- 20090423 switch to shr
- 20090509 after breaking the UI modifying /gtk-2.0/gtkrc without making a backup, switched to shr-lite-testing 20090502
- 20090512 after fourier and its required libs destroyed my phones usability. re-flash with shr-lite-testing 20090502