This will serve as a bug tracker for Kustomizer for a while..
- KNOWN: Many opkg.org packages fail to install because of bad packaging. They're still in there in case the packages are fixed at some stage.
- KNOWN: Navit speech (spd-say) doesn't work, something to do with speech-dispatcher.. Can be replaced with flite in ~/.navit/navit.xml
- KNOWN: GSM registration takes a long time
- add yours here with your signature!!
- After first restart there's a module unload error message --Rhk 00:34, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
- Xlogical installation segfaults (fixed, new package in opkg.org?)
- Tries to install yaouh 0.3 - not available in the repos any more --Rhk 14:59, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- meooem server doesn't respond? --Rhk 14:59, 11 February 2009 (UTC)
- Several md5sum mismatch messages (broken opkg.org packages)
- It takes a long time to connect to GSM network
- Audio doesn't work, /dev/dsp not found or something? --Rhk 17:24, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
- installation of libglade-2.0 fails
- GSM doesn't work!
- qpe kill error message
- modules error message on first run after installation
- I flashed and then try to boot with usb connected, it freezed. (Aapo)
- 2008.12 or Kustomizer issue -> did you run kustomizer before the freezing? At what state did it freeze? --Rhk 08:47, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- fr_bind says 'no interface USB0' on ubuntu 8.10. USB_Networking helps (Aapo)
- Yes restarts the usb0 interface twice because the first time sometimes fails. Will check later for better methods --Rhk 08:47, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- Removing suspend should be earlier in manual (Aapo)
- Done --Rhk 08:47, 5 February 2009 (UTC)