The knjRepository includes the following interesting packages:
- php526 - PHP 5.2.6 CLI support, which enables you to write CLI-scripts for your OpenMoko. It also includes PDO (SQLite3) support.
- php526-gtk2 - PHP-GTK enables you to write GTK-applications in PHP.
- ruby1.8 - Enables you to use Ruby scripts on your OpenMoko.
- libgtk2-ruby1.8 - Enables Ruby to use Gtk.
- libsqlite3-ruby1.8 - Enables you to use SQLite3-databases in Ruby.
- libglade2-ruby1.8 - Enables you to use Glade with Gtk-applications in Ruby.
(and a lot of other Ruby-extensions like SOAP and WSDL)
How to use
You can configure your phone to use the repository by doing the following:
wget http://downloads.kaspernj.org/openmoko/repository/knjrepository.conf -O /etc/opkg/knjrepository.conf
(ignore the signature errors)
Then if you want to install PHP-GTK, you can do this:
opkg install php526 php526-gtk2
Or if you want Ruby with Gtk-support:
opkg install ruby1.8 libgtk2-ruby1.8 libglade2-ruby1.8 libsqlite3-ruby
The repository has been set up and is maintained by Kasper Johansen.