Fingertier (German for the Aye-eye) is a minimal 'Ipod Shuffle like' finger friendly music player. It is implemented in Vala and uses GLib, GTK and Gstreamer.
- supports mp3, ogg and flac (in theory any format supported by Gstreamer)
- play/pause, previous, next
- sorted playlist (cyclic)
- volume control
- tags and album cover display
- player prevents the phone from sleeping while running
- Edit 'LIBRARY_PATH' in ~/.fingertier/fingertier.conf to setup your music library folder. The default music folder is ~/Music.
- Files called 'cover.jpg' or 'folder.jpg' in the same folder as your track are displayed by the player. The list of accepted cover file names can be configured in ~/.fingertier/fingertier.conf too.
- A click on the cover reveals the configuration menu, where you can change the volume.