Fingertier (German for the Aye-eye) is a minimalistic 'Ipod Shuffle like' finger friendly music player. It is implemented in Vala and uses GLib, GTK and Gstreamer.
- supports mp3, ogg and flac (in theory any format supported by Gstreamer)
- play/pause, previous, next
- sorted playlist
- volume control
- tag and album cover display (has to be called 'cover.jpg')
- Edit 'LIBRARY_PATH' in /home/root/.fingertier/fingertier.conf to setup your music library folder.
- Files called 'cover.jpg' in the same folder as your track are displayed by the player.
- A click on the cover reveals the configuration menu, where you can change the volume.