Duke Nukem 3D
Legendary First Person Shooter. Rafa shared a simple duke nukem 3d port for Neo which can be played using the accelerometer :)
- opkg install http://alasal.be/openmoko/repo/duke3d_0.1.1_armv4t.ipk
- HOWTO about the package.
- Files: http://fz.hobby-site.org/om/duke-nukem-3d/
- Instructions: http://fz.hobby-site.org/om/duke-nukem-3d/readme-openmoko.txt
- Instructions schematics: http://fz.hobby-site.org/om/duke-nukem-3d/how-to-play-duke.png
- Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=260Kpiqv9_U
Note: Game will not run if you don't have accelerometers working properly (check with 'hexdump /dev/input/event2' and 'hexdump /dev/input/event3'. Also make sure PulseAudio isn't running: '/etc/init.d/pulseaudio stop', otherwise it will cause the following error: some people have reported that it will not run resulting in the error 'Unknown multivoc error' even when PulseAudio is not installed - waiting on a workaround. To use game without sound, edit ~/.duke3d/duke3d.cfg and change FXDevice = 0 to FXDevice = 13 under [Sound Setup]
|Duke Nukem 3D
Legendary First Person Shooter.