Duke Nukem 3D
Legendary First Person Shooter. Rafael Zurita (irc nick: rafa) shared a simple duke nukem 3d port for Neo which can be played using the accelerometer :)
^^^ THIS LINK IS BROKEN AND THERE IS NO WAY TO FIND THIS FILE ANYWHERE ON THAT WEBSITE. ^^^
- HOWTO about the package.
- Files: http://fz.hobby-site.org/om/duke-nukem-3d/
- Instructions: http://fz.hobby-site.org/om/duke-nukem-3d/readme-openmoko.txt
- Source Code released:http://fz.hobby-site.org/om/duke-nukem-3d/
- Instructions schematics: http://fz.hobby-site.org/om/duke-nukem-3d/how-to-play-duke.png
- Demo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=260Kpiqv9_U
The buttons are:
jump escape prev weapon next weapon open/accept fire
In menus, click to the left to go back. In y/n menus, click "open" to accept / "escape" to cancel. Saving / loading should work; to save, select a slot, use jump, prev weapon or next weapon to add a dummy name, then press accept.
The Xglamo binary fixes this bug.
|Duke Nukem 3D
Legendary First Person Shooter.
Is the game data DFSG free? Answer: The data with the game is the shareware demo level.
I got the following error: ERROR: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for duke3d: libsdl-ttf Where is that lib? I haven't found it. Answer: ask at the proper openmoko.org mailing list
Use the community mailing list or opkg.org to ask.