(→General News: Sean posted Glamo datasheets with permission from SMedia.)
|(3 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
datasheets with permission from SMedia.
with permission from SMedia.
Latest revision as of 06:26, 26 September 2012
|Need improvement: This article or section needs improving. Feel free to add content.|
 Period 2011-09-01 to 2011-11-30
Welcome to the 2011-12-01 edition of the Free The Phone / Openmoko Community Updates. We are a loosely bound group of people originating from the developers and users of the pioneering Neo1973 and Neo FreeRunner products from Openmoko Inc. Nowadays most efforts are around free software distributions for a range of mobile phones, including the original Neo products. There are also several spin-off companies inspired by the Openmoko Inc's work.
 General News
 Kernel News
- Lindi is working on fixing some suspend bugs on the 2.6.39 kernel for the freerunner
- There is a 3.2 kernel for the freerunner (by GNUtoo and JaMa)
 Event News
- 2011-10-26-28 Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) 2011 · Prague, Czech Republic
- 2011-11-11-13 FSCONS - one track is "Development for Embedded Systems". Last year there was a presentation about Neo FreeRunner's history.
- 2011-12-02-04 Open Hard- and Software Workshop(german) | Time and place of the third OHSW have been fixed.