Readability of recent changes with minor edit-changes
Why didn't you mark your spam-cleaning changes as a non-minor updates?
- Because the content of the spam-message was unimportant. And a spam-cleaning-change isn't a (useful) information too.
- OK. I will keep it in mind in the future. :-)
- thanks :) it makes easier to read Recent Changes for spam cleaning.
Feed-reader for spam-cleaning
- You can use a feed-reader too. Maybe it's better. :-)
- And you can configure the feed-reader to look for news in a specific interval and play a sound-file.
- Recent changes (rss):
- Recent changes (atom):
|NOTE: The feed contain only last 50 changes ! It's possible that you don't see the complete history if your feed-reader was not started for a "long" time.|