|Line 82:||Line 82:|
Revision as of 05:21, 2 September 2009
|Need improvement: This article or section needs improving. Feel free to add content.|
Period 2009-08-19 to 2009-09-02
|Advanced Geocaching Tool for Linux 0.1.0
AGTL makes geocaching paperless! It downloads cache locations in the area visible on the map including their description, hints, difficulty levels and images. Searching for caches in your local db is a matter of seconds. The currently selected cache is shown on the map (and also all the others if you want) and there's a traditional compass-like view that always points at the cache. A manual exists on the wiki.
Exampleapp 0.0.1 is an application to do some stuff...
- After some deliberation and input from the community Angus Ainslie decided to stop maintaining Om2009 and start work on getting Paroli to co-exist in SHR. General instructions on how to run Paroli in SHR are on the Paroli wiki page.
- There was a poll about the distro people use and what boot loader people use. The most popular distro is SHR (over 6 times the users of the Openmoko distributions, followed by Debian Hackable:1 and Android) & bootloader is QI (over 2 times the users of uBoot) amongst the people who read the mailing lists etc and answered the poll. Most likely this is not reality amongst all users but shows where the majority of the community-active people are.
- Qalee started new website on http://www.qalee.org/.
- IDA Systems had announced buzz fix for Indian customers on Apr 20th. These days there has been some activities regarding the same. Currently, the situation is totally unplanned. Please follow this mail http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-September/054310.html to get more idea. We think there would more users of FR that want this fix done in India. Please do reply on the mentioned email thread as well.
- Czech Openmoko community portal http://www.openmoko.cz is in preparation, suggestions, volunteers and editors are welcome. Czech and Slovak community members please help open this newcomers website, information and collaboration place. Feel free to join to our Jabber conference at email@example.com.
- 2009-mm-dd Example event | add your event here