(=fixed bad period)
(→Event News: OpenDocument)
|Line 113:||Line 113:|
* '''2009-08-08''' [[User:MadHatter|Tom Yates]] gave a talk on the openmoko at [http://summer2009.ukuug.org/Timetable UKUUG's Summer Conference]. You can see the [http://www.teaparty.net/data/openmoko.odp slides] and [http://www.teaparty.net/data/openmoko.odt notes for the talk] if you want (they're in
* '''2009-08-08''' [[User:MadHatter|Tom Yates]] gave a talk on the openmoko at [http://summer2009.ukuug.org/Timetable UKUUG's Summer Conference]. You can see the [http://www.teaparty.net/data/openmoko.odp slides] and [http://www.teaparty.net/data/openmoko.odt notes for the talk] if you want (they're in format).
Revision as of 13:58, 24 August 2009
Period 2009-08-06 to 2009-08-19
Qalee is a phone environment develloped in Qt4 above the fso stack. It work on the freerunner under any distribution that support Qt4. It's not finished yet but you can test a preview version with the official Qalee distributon. This release includes no new features, but many fixes that didn’t worked or were incomplete in 0.0.2. You can read full announcement, or take a look at some of changes are:
Qalee is in pre-alpha stage, a lot of thinks are not coded yet, other are broken, some may be changed. It's just a preview version of the current work!
Port of VisualBoyAdvance SDL version
PISI is synchronizing PIM data.
QSuunto-Lite is an application to download your logged dives from your Suunto dive computer or view previously dowloaded ones. For those of you who do not own a DC or do not have cables/adapters yet, you can use the samples provided in divetools-ab-samples. I will also provide a fake download tool to simulate a download soon. Whats new?
- Vasco Névoa has updated Jokes wiki page with some new joke, which came out while discussing one of FreeRunner design tickets.
- Marcel created an initial version of the Hall of Fame wiki page. Its task is to inform people about software, which is stable and polished in opinion of "Openmoko discussion list community".
- Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller of Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co recently announced, that they and their partner TRISOFT now have the GTA02A7 models on regular sale and can ship from stock. You can read full announcement on mailing list archive
- There are some additional photos from The Debconf9 buzz fix party on tuxbrain and picasaweb
- Thomas White is implementing direct rendering for the Neo FreeRunner, with its SMedia Glamo3362 graphics accelerator. With his great work we will have a well-defined system to share access to the chip, enabling cooperation between the X server and programs using features such as hardware MPEG decoding or 3D graphics. Recently he didn't post much on his blog, but thats just because he spent most of his time and effort for coding. If you are interested in some details about this project, it is here. There are also available videos of Thomas White's work in ogv format, or on youtube