This page is for selling, buying or exchanging Openmoko devices and accessories.
List here if you have one for sale. By location.
I am in the market for a used phone vw ride at g mail $200
New Hampshire / New England Area
- GTA02 850Hz(US). Great condition, 512MB SD-Card(and adapter), Wall-Charger, stylus, neoprene case, headset, and has Android on it currently. PayPal Accepted. Will ship anywhere in the US. $250 Nick: doobe01 AT gmail DOT com
- Two spare GTA02 batteries, and a Neoprene GTA02 carrying case for sale. Make me an offer. Email ken at restivo dot org
- One barely-used GTA02, $300 OBO. Email comptona at gmail dot com.
- GTA02 850hz(US). Great condition, screen protector, 1 gig card. Don't have time for this device anymore. Will to negotiate. Matt: mttsmth DOT ai AT gmail DOT com --SOLD
Three units for sale, all neo1973 / GTA01BV4:
* one orange/white with pouch/battery, used but works * one black/silver with pouch/battery, used but works * one brand new and still in packaging with all accessories, unopened (unsure of colour)
Contact joseph at heenan dot me dot uk
- 90% new, 1 x Neo FreeRunner GTA02 (900MHz), 1 x Debug Board (http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Debug_Board_v3), ear pieces, Stylus, 1 x Battery, 1 x microSD Card (512MB), Charger, USB cable, Case. Ship anywhere in the world. USD200. Email cruadam at gmail dot com [Updated 2011-01-24]
List here if you want a phone and what price you're willing to pay. By location.
- North Carolina, United States
Im ready to ditch my proprietary phone for one which is free (as in freedom). Im pretty serious about it and would buy a new FreeRunner if there was a retailer with US-band models in stock. If you are getting rid of yours please contact me. I am willing to pay a fair price. email: wes (dot) frazier (at) gmail (dot) com
- New Jersey (Flemington, NJ/Hunterdon County)
I'm starting a GNU/Linux business targeted at the masses and want to buy a Neo FreeRunner. Can't afford more than $150 or so (need money for stock / advertising / other expenses). Willing to work out a deal of some kind 50% now 50% later / trial basis (since it might not suffice given development status) / open to ideas. email: chris (at) domain: kglug.org
- Charleston(South Carolina,USA)
I just purchased freerunner. I was looking on linuxdevices.com and say when the Neo 1973 came out, it had an upgraded package that included several accessories and was all included in a plastic carry box. if anyone has one they would like to part with alonog with an openmoko lanyard, contact me please. nismoadam(at)gmail dot com
I want to buy NeoFrerunners phone to sell in Argentina. My mail is email@example.com
- StealthCP (UK)
I want to purchase a used (or spares/repair) Neo 1973 in order to replace the damaged TFT screen in my Freerunner, condition depends on screen will purchase from anywhere, would pay no more than £100, more if other components/peripherals are included. Contactable in #openmoko or via e-mail at dpreid AT gmail DOT com.
- klon (Lithuania)
I want to purchase Openmoko stock stylus — the original one with pen, laser pointer and flashlight. My adress is abdullakh ET gmail DOT com