This page is for selling, buying or exchanging Openmoko devices and accessories.
List here if you have one for sale. By location.
I am in the market for a used phone vw ride at g mail $200
New Hampshire / New England Area
- GTA02 850Hz(US). Great condition, 512MB SD-Card(and adapter), Wall-Charger, stylus, neoprene case, headset, and has Android on it currently. PayPal Accepted. Will ship anywhere in the US. $250 Nick: doobe01 AT gmail DOT com
- Two spare GTA02 batteries, and a Neoprene GTA02 carrying case for sale. Make me an offer. Email ken at restivo dot org
- One barely-used GTA02, $300 OBO. Email comptona at gmail dot com.
- GTA02 850hz(US). Great condition, screen protector, 1 gig card. Don't have time for this device anymore. Will to negotiate. Matt: mttsmth DOT ai AT gmail DOT com --SOLD
- GTA02 Neo FreeRunner v6, europe version (900Hz), GPS fixed, no buzzfixed. I can include all the original stuff it came with (original battery, multiple nationalities charger, USB wire, stylus, neoprene carrying case, headphones and even the original box). No memory card included. It has the InvisibleShield on the screen as protection. Everything is well kept and in mostly new condition. I accept offers at yyprum at gmail dot com. I'm selling it because I lack time for it. I don't remember which is the FW I last used on it, maybe SHR, maybe Android.
___Translation into Spanish___ GTA02 Neo FreeRunner v6, version europea (900Hz), arreglado el problema del GPS, pero sin el buzzfix. Puedo incluir los articulos que venian originalmente con el (batería original, el cargador con adaptadores para otros paises, cable USB, el stylus-boli-laser, la bolsa de neopreno para llevarlo, los cascos e incluso la caja original). No incluyo la pastilla de memoria. Tiene como proteccion de pantalla el InvisibleShield. Todo esta como nuevo. Acepto ofertas en yyprum arroba gmail punto com. Lo vendo por que me falta el tiempo para usarlo. No recuerdo que Firmware tiene ahora mismo, puede ser SHR o Android.
List here if you want a phone and what price you're willing to pay. By location.
- Czech, Europe (Olomouc)
Looking for a Freerunner with broken display but the rest working. Ideally a donation or low fee (second hands are already quite cheap...) --Vanous 15:03, 30 April 2010 (UTC)
- New Jersey (Flemington, NJ/Hunterdon County)
I'm starting a GNU/Linux business targeted at the masses and want to buy a Neo FreeRunner. Can't afford more than $150 or so (need money for stock / advertising / other expenses). Willing to work out a deal of some kind 50% now 50% later / trial basis (since it might not suffice given development status) / open to ideas. email: chris (at) domain: kglug.org
- Charleston(South Carolina,USA)
I just purchased freerunner. I was looking on linuxdevices.com and say when the Neo 1973 came out, it had an upgraded package that included several accessories and was all included in a plastic carry box. if anyone has one they would like to part with alonog with an openmoko lanyard, contact me please. nismoadam(at)gmail dot com
I want to buy NeoFrerunners phone to sell in Argentina. My mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
- StealthCP (UK)
I want to purchase a used (or spares/repair) Neo 1973 in order to replace the damaged TFT screen in my Freerunner, condition depends on screen will purchase from anywhere, would pay no more than £100, more if other components/peripherals are included. Contactable in #openmoko or via e-mail at dpreid AT gmail DOT com.
- klon (Lithuania)
I want to purchase Openmoko stock stylus — the original one with pen, laser pointer and flashlight. My adress is abdullakh ET gmail DOT com