|Line 23:||Line 23:|
=== Europe ===
=== Europe ===
Revision as of 22:05, 24 May 2010
This page is for selling, buying or exchanging Openmoko devices and accessories.
List here if you have one for sale. By location.
I am in the market for a used phone vw ride at g mail $200
New Hampshire / New England Area
- GTA02 850Hz(US). Great condition, 512MB SD-Card(and adapter), Wall-Charger, stylus, neoprene case, headset, and has Android on it currently. PayPal Accepted. Will ship anywhere in the US. $250 Nick: doobe01 AT gmail DOT com
- Two spare GTA02 batteries, and a Neoprene GTA02 carrying case for sale. Make me an offer. Email ken at restivo dot org
- One barely-used GTA02, $300 OBO. Email comptona at gmail dot com.
- GTA02 850hz(US). Great condition, screen protector, 1 gig card. Don't have time for this device anymore. Will to negotiate. Matt: mttsmth DOT ai AT gmail DOT com --SOLD
List here if you want a phone and what price you're willing to pay. By location.
- Czech, Europe (Olomouc)
Looking for a Freerunner with broken display but the rest working. Ideally a donation or low fee (second hands are already quite cheap...) --Vanous 15:03, 30 April 2010 (UTC)
- New Jersey (Flemington, NJ/Hunterdon County)
I'm starting a GNU/Linux business targeted at the masses and want to buy a Neo FreeRunner. Can't afford more than $150 or so (need money for stock / advertising / other expenses). Willing to work out a deal of some kind 50% now 50% later / trial basis (since it might not suffice given development status) / open to ideas. email: chris (at) domain: kglug.org
- Charleston(South Carolina,USA)
I just purchased freerunner. I was looking on linuxdevices.com and say when the Neo 1973 came out, it had an upgraded package that included several accessories and was all included in a plastic carry box. if anyone has one they would like to part with alonog with an openmoko lanyard, contact me please. nismoadam(at)gmail dot com
I want to buy NeoFrerunners phone to sell in Argentina. My mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
- StealthCP (UK)
I want to purchase a used (or spares/repair) Neo 1973 in order to replace the damaged TFT screen in my Freerunner, condition depends on screen will purchase from anywhere, would pay no more than £100, more if other components/peripherals are included. Contactable in #openmoko or via e-mail at dpreid AT gmail DOT com.
- klon (Lithuania)
I want to purchase Openmoko stock stylus — the original one with pen, laser pointer and flashlight. My adress is abdullakh ET gmail DOT com