- Philippe Dellaert
- Leuven, Belgium
- irc.ulyssis.org - straks
- - http://www.straks.org/ (Personal)
- - http://www.zeropoint.it/ (Work)
- - http://www.ulyssis.org/ (Unix Lovers Yield Student Services (and) Internet Support)
- - Student at the Catholic University of Leuven, Computer Science
- - Programmer/consultant for a couple of companies and organizations
What am i doing here?
There are two answers to this question.
My interest in OpenMoko comes from both a users perspective and a developers perspective. As I'm a long time Linux user, I'm interested in using this on my cellphone too. I've been following the progress on OpenMoko and the Neo1973 and whenever the first public release is ready, i will be one of the first to get one.
On the other hand my interest comes from a developers perspective. I am interested in developing some applications for OpenMoko. Also, the company i work for is thinking of developing open source software for the OpenMoko platform, which i can only encourage.
So basicly, at this point i'm just a person following the progress of OpenMoko with no hands-on experience yet. But I'm hoping to change that and help people who can use an extra hand with there project.