|Simple Geocaching Tool for Linux
SGTL is a basic geocaching tool for your Freerunner. It has just as many features as you need but not more. Features:
SGTL is a basic geocaching tool for your Freerunner. It has just as many features as you need but not more.
- finger-friendly input and user interface
- input and display in decimal degrees or degrees and decimal minutes
- shows current altitude, distance to target, current bearing, direction to target, number of satellites and current position
- import/export of waypoints from/to tangoGPS database
- small internal waypoint database
What's not planned?
The program aims to be as simple as possible. Automatic waypoint download, map display etc. can be handled by other applications.
Please mail to simplecaching (at) fragcom (dot) de
Can be obtained via git clone git://github.com/webhamster/simplecaching.git
(Screenshots show version 0.0.2, the user interface is now in english)