|Key pages on:|
Screenshots: FSO UI Tutorial
|TODO: What is zhone, can anyone explain, and write something here? (See: To-Do List)|
The Framework Testing Image.
Installing Zhone on Ubuntu
| WARNING: Adding those repositories (or the zhone installation?) may lead to problems on a Kubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron.
Many packages update are done at the same time (200+ changes), and something break the upgrade. Removing repositories and launching an "apt-get -f install" fix the problem.
- Add this to your /etc/apt/sources.lst :
deb http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/debian/ unstable main deb-src http://pkg-fso.alioth.debian.org/debian/ unstable main deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main deb http://e17.dunnewind.net/ubuntu hardy e17
sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install zhone
- remove this from your /etc/apt/sources.lst
deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ experimental main
- Now you can finally execute:
- Install Zhone see Zhone#Installing Zhone on Ubuntu
- apt-get source zhone
- Maybe we should run Zphone all the time in background with higher scheduler priority? It won't consume too much ram and will give user impression of almost instant UI response in case of call. I think we should also use this approach for other core functions, if you want to play Duke Nuken you accept can waiting few seconds but in case of sms, calls, clock is not acceptable and have to be instant.