Wishlist/custom input on computer
m (Wishlist:custom input on computer moved to Wishlist/custom input on computer: Replacing 'Wishlist:' with 'Wishlist/')
|(One intermediate revision by one user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 12:27, 31 August 2008
The idea is to create virtual buttons on the phone when plugged into a computer so the phone can be used as a joystick or a volume control slider.
 Different types that might be made
- Joystick with a d-pad/ 2-4 buttons or something where one can put the keys any where see http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/77ba/
- Hot keys with the ability to launch other programs ect. see http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/input/88ee/
- Use Accelerometer (if included) as an input device such as the wiimote with glovepie
- a slider to easily control volume ect.?
Before plugged in to computer the user could open the program and then choose which input device to use
- customizable hot keys could be used to input non-English type such as ö or Ä ect.