Wishlist/Neo1973 P0 Review
This is a page for those with P0 hardware to share their impressions of the device, and to respond to questions that may be raised about it.
- microSD read/write speeds with various cards
- internal NAND read/write speeds
- raw dump from s3c2410-ts device as you touch (click)/gesture/hold down with fingers/stylus
- raw dump when doing fake double-touch: one finger down and then tap with second finger or make gesture with second finger
- some benchmarks
- lsusb -v & lspci (or whatever ls$busname you have on ARM9 :-) )
Bus 1 Device 2: ID 0a12:0001 Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ltd Bluetooth Dongle (HCI mode) Bus 1 Device 1: ID 0000:0000
- ATI3 & ATI9 & AT&V output from GSM modem
- picture of the inside of the front and back cases, with a ruler for scale, also pcb back and front with ruler, to make it easier for people considering building hardware modifications.
- dmesg dump
- pstree -Gupl output after all standard processes have started
By default Neo1973 has usb0 interface working. Under Linux you need to modprobe usbnet and configure usb0 interface:
ifconfig usb 192.168.0.200 netmask 255.255.255.0
Then ssh firstname.lastname@example.org with empty password to get into phone.