Wishlist/Data Traffic Monitor
m (Category changes: -User, -Ideas)
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 22:55, 30 August 2008
|Wishes warning! This article or section documents one or more OpenMoko Wish List items, the features described here may or may not be implemented in the future.|
This panel application will show information on the usage of GPRS(/EDGE/HSDPA), and warn at certain levels
- I want to know how much MB's of data I used last month.
- I want to be warned if the daily amount of traffic I can use is exceeded
Appearance & Interaction
The panel application should show data rates over 2 periods of time, ultimately the traffic today, and the traffic in the current billing period
The extra information is shown, containing the following:
- Traffic today / Average maximum amount of daily traffic
- Traffic this billing period (week/month/year?) / Maximum amount of traffic this billing period
- Number of days from beginning of last billing period / Length of billing period in days
On Tap with Hold
A menu with the following:
- Change billing period information
- Change display/warning information
- How do we monitor this information?
- Where do we store information?
- Should this be a part of the GSM & GPRS Connection Status Panel Application?
Questions and Answers