m (→Telescope: typos)
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
* A removable [http://mobile.brando.com.hk/MobilePhoneTelescope-Nokia.php telescope]
* A removable [http://mobile.brando.com.hk/MobilePhoneTelescope-Nokia.php telescope] .
Revision as of 14:34, 16 June 2007
- This is also useful for several business applications (like healthcare, servicing, etc)
- Camera with macro - useful for taking pictures of flowers/insects, but also for scanning business cards for an automated business card to contact informantion process
- Principal 5MPixels camera and secondary camera for video-conference.
The current Neo1973 processor does not have a camera interface. A chip with the MIPI Camera Serial Interface (CSI-2) might be used as a future proof solution. The standard is available to companies who have joined the alliance.
A chip that complies to the open Standard Mobile Imaging Architecture (SMIA) Compact Camera Port (CCP2) serial interface may be (more) desirable. The Micron MT9D012 is a 2 Megapixel chip and one of many that complies to these standards.
Liquid Lens camera
- A Liquid Lens camera for small, low power, electronically controlled autofocus.
Also available as part of an SMIA compatible camera module!
- A removable telescope or telephoto lens.