Wish List UserProfile Employee
Employers set limits for their employees phones
A password controlled application to run on the host/charging PC used to set some or all of the following restrictions on the phone
- Control the numbers and or duration of calls that can be made
- Prevent phone from being used at certain times
- Regularly send via SMS the GPS (requires GPS device) location of the phone durring working hours e.g. delivery driver route monitoring
- Record GPS track log whenever it is in range of a certain bluetooth device (the employees company vehicle)
- Record number called, time and duration of calls placed during working hours.
- Disallow installation of non-company-approved software.