Wish List UserProfile Elderly
Revision as of 19:06, 15 November 2007 by Ast
Elderly person's carer sets limits for the phone.
A password controlled application to run on the owners PC used to setup or disable the following on the phone.
- Control the numbers that can be called
- Control the duration of calls that can be made
- Prevent phone from being used at certain times
- Alert the parent/guardian if the location of the phone (requires GPS device) is not at (or within a configurable range of) one of a list of permitted locations by a certain (configurable) time e.g. have to be home by 10pm.
- Alternatively constantly record GPS position, either once a minute or periodically at a set frequency.
- Mail or SMS GPS recorded locations to parents periodically at a set frequency.
- Record time and duration of phone calls
- Record all phone calls