Wish List UserProfile Child
Parents set limits for their child's phone.
A password controlled application to run on the host/charging PC used to set some or all of the following restrictions on the phone
- Control the numbers that can be called
- Control the duration of calls that can be made
- Prevent phone from being used at certain times
- Alert the parent/guadian if the location of the phone (requires GPS device) is not at (or within a configurable range of) one of a list of permited locations by a certain (configurablle) time e.g. have to be home by 10pm. or constantly record GPS once a minute.
- Mail GPS recordings to parents once an hour.
- Record tima and duration of phone calls
- Disallow installation of software that is not 'child' rated.
- Restricts website content or which websites can be seen, or restricts methods of internet access, for example only via home or school network SSID (requires WiFi device)