Wish List UserProfile Child
Revision as of 13:44, 16 July 2007 by Glenn
Parents set limits for their child's phone.
A password controlled application to run on the owners PC used to setup or disable the following on the phone.
- Control the numbers that can be called
- Control the duration of calls that can be made
- Prevent phone from being used at certain times
- Alert the parent/guardian if the location of the phone (requires GPS device) is not at (or within a configurable range of) one of a list of permitted locations by a certain (configurable) time e.g. have to be home by 10pm. or constantly record GPS once a minute.
- Mail GPS recorded locations to parents once an hour.
- Record time and duration of phone calls
- Record all phone calls
- Disallow installation of software that is not 'child' rated.
- Restricts website content or which websites can be seen, or restricts methods of internet access, for example only via home or school network SSID (requires WiFi device)