Pages capable of development
- There are several pages concerning OpenMoko compatible service providers:
- Wishlist:Text Input - tidy up/sort, give short feedback to each method
Can we please install/fix the following features for this wiki:
- Math - the Tex math markup does not work currently.
- Sortable tables do not work http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Sorting
- Syntax Highlighting - makes code much more readable
- GraphViz works with the commonly known dot language - it allows us to draw graphs using easy markup.
- AnyWikiDraw allows us to draw svg diagrams directly on the wiki page.
Translating this wiki into other languages does not make much sense:
- All translated pages need to be kept up-to-date. The people translating will not see every change made.
- A partly (and often quite badly) done translation is no good.
- People who use this wiki are sophisticated users, they are very likely to know English. They will not use localised pages as they do not trust them in matters of being up-to-date.
- Rather create another wiki/information page with more static information for regular mass-market purchaser that do not care about 20 ways to connect their OpenMoko device with their PC but just about one easy one.
--Minime 13:43, 3 August 2007 (CEST)