here you can find prebuilt kernels and root file systems.
- Official downloads
- Recent/latest builds
- Snapshots 
- 2007.11 - the latest (2nd Dec) snapshot (from Mickey)
- 2007.08 snapshot, as announced by Sean on August 19
- Unstable Daily-builds
- Unofficial builds
- ScaredyCat also has a ipkg repository for 2007.2 where e.g. gpe-filemanager and a lot more (e.g. ntpd) can be installed from. On the Neo do:
cd /etc/ipkg wget http://buildhost.automated.it/scaredycat.conf ipkg update ipkg install gpe-filemanager ipkg install gpe-timesheet ipkg install gpe-todo ipkg install mysql ipkg install mtpaint ipkg install sqlite ipkg install ntp #(you get the idea) /etc/init.d/xserver-nodm restart # to make the new applications appear in the menu
- mwester unofficial builds
- celtune unofficial builds
- Celtune offers Standard-Builds (.jffs2, .tar, .bin, .ipk) and several special-images with additional packages (e.g. monster-images,navigation-images,...)
- For more info take a look at http://celtune.morb-design.com/images/fic-gta01/1-NEWS-WARNING-INFO
cd /etc/ipkg && wget http://celtune.morb-design.com/celtune.conf
If you want to add a link, it would be nice to enforce a standard format of these feeds so that they can be browsed automatically.
If there's a package you need that is missing from the feeds listed above you can search the Angstrom repo here.
To add the unstable Angstrom feed, update your /etc/ipkg/base-feeds.conf to include a line: