Revision as of 13:46, 9 November 2011 by Spdel
Why didn't you mark your spam-cleaning changes as a non-minor updates?
- Because the content of the spam-message was unimportant. And a spam-cleaning-change isn't a (useful) information too.
- OK. I will keep it in mind in the future. :-)
- thanks :) it makes easier to read Recent Changes for spam cleaning.
- You can use a feed-reader too. Maybe it's better. :-)
- And you can configure the feed-reader to look for news in a specific interval and play a sound-file.
- Recent changes (rss):
- Recent changes (atom):