Hi, I had to rollback the index page. For not every new page will put on right category. But new page will put on this page routinely.
- It seems coolcat reverted alot of my work on the index page. It also seems coolcat doesn't think new articles will be put in the right categories and that the index page will be better updated manually.
- I think you're wrong, coolcat. I'd argue that it's easier to add pages to categories, it's easier to maintain and gives more possibilities. I'll admit that the index page wasn't quite perfect yet, but it was getting there and it was already better than before.
- I'm going to put my page back and i think this discussion is better suited on the article's own talk page as this shouldn't be about me, but about the article itself. Coolcat, i would very much like to hear your comments and arguments and even more so from other people, to determine if i'm the only one with this opinion.
- --KB Jørgensen 12:24, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
- There advantage and disadvantage with use