|Line 44:||Line 44:|
Revision as of 14:44, 3 August 2008
The full time editor of Openmoko.
Do you know that the name is not OPENMOKO, but OpenMoko.. Ebbe 12:01, 5 March 2008 (CET)
Hi! I have moved the index page from Openmoko Wiki Official Index Page to OpenMoko Wiki Official Index Page. If you want to make any changes to the index, please do it at the new page. Please don't start the page Openmoko Wiki Official Index Page again unless you can give reasons for it. --Galadh 13:54, 12 March 2008 (CET)
- Thanks for finally giving your reasons on my talkpage. I have moved the page back to Openmoko Wiki Official Index Page and added the information on the new spelling to Help:Contents.
- When you edit the wiki, please remember to give your reasons for making a change in the edit summary if these reasons are not obvious. This will help other editors of the wiki understand why you made the change. --Galadh 15:51, 13 March 2008 (CET)
Ciao! I think that your last edit is not so nice. People that do not speak English must read all the page before to find the Language option. Please, edit back the Index Page! Grazie --Panta 00:12, 11 May 2008 (CET)
- No problem. Thank you! --Panta 07:03, 13 May 2008 (CET)
Ciao! As you know, I try to translate as quick as possible pages in Italian, but have some problems that i'd like to discuss with you (you area doing a great revisioning job on this wiki!) and others if you/them like it!
Stating that the official wiki is the english wiki, I propose to add the Last edited date to pages. I think perhaps we can add such a information somewhere and to create:
- a Translation Outdated page - Index of outdated pages per language
- a Template for the top of outdated pages - Worn visitors that page is outdated with a link to the english page.
I think this can easily help people that wants to help in translations to better organize the job.You think this is a possible think to do? Grazie e Ciao --Panta 13:05, 25 May 2008 (CET)
Why did you delete the article SHR? --KImH 08:35, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
I think that's the same topic with '_stable Hybird _release' If that's not the same thing, I will roll back it .
I created it as a link so you can search for SHR, maby it can be done in another way for instance with the redirect tag.
I am trying to set up and populate a User's Manual, and was wondering what you thought about how I should name the sub-categories. The way I found the User's Manual pages, each page was set up in a directory structure, such as "User's Manual/Games", which is not really appropriate for a wiki. But, I don't want to set up categories that might be interfere with other category names, so I was thinking of naming the sub categories with up to one level of directory structuring (ie a category called, "User's Manual/Games", but not one called, "User's Manual/Games/Strategy") or have any category that should fit within the user's manual be called "Manual:Games" -sirkha