Revision as of 20:59, 14 July 2008 by Nomeata
Some Openmoko hacking
- Fuzzy number matching (ugly hack): https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1606
What should work before I consider the phone usable as my regular phone:
- Screen locking that does not obscure the new messages / missed call indicators.
- Phone should suspend even when display is (accidentally) touched, as long as the screen lock is not lifted.
- LED indication of new messages / missed calls when in suspend mode.
- Enough battery power to reliably work at least one day.