Mikkel Kirkgaard Nielsen
Professional embedded developer, previously on M68k based hardware design and custom OS, now primarily i386 and GNU/Linux OS.
I can do both hardware and software (Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering). But today implementing mostly software design, but still helpng draw the larger lines of hardware designs.
OpenMoko relevant interests
- Free Software
- Text messaging (sms, mms, IM (jabber), email etc. integration as a key point)
- Geo-stuff (sparked recently by OpenStreetmap, my hometown (most by me ))
- Home-Automation (KNX as device control standard, open source integration with stuff from from tuwien.ac.at)
- Multimedia stuff (MythTV)
- Integrating existing stuff in clever ways
mail me at: junk (swirly thing) mikini (dotty thing) dk