Mikkel Kirkgaard Nielsen
Professional embedded developer, previously on M68k based hardware design and custom OS, now primarily i386 and GNU/Linux OS.
I can do both hardware and software (Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering). But today implementing mostly software design, but still helpng draw the larger lines of hardware designs.
- Free Software
- Text messaging (sms, mms, IM (jabber), email etc. integration as a key point)
- Geo-stuff (sparked recently by OpenStreetmap, my hometown (most by me ))
- Home-Automation (KNX as device control standard, open source integration with stuff from from tuwien.ac.at)
- Multimedia stuff (MythTV)
- Integration existing stuff in clever ways
mail me at: junk (swirly thing) mikini (dotty thing) dk