Only edit to correct a spelling or grammar mistakes.
Help include support for the GTA02/Freerunner into the upstream Linux Kernel.
Currently working on
- Send GTA02 basic support upstream (so that we can start sending drivers)
- I started from this work done by Andy.
- Get touchscreen driver upstream
- Apply all the Andew Morton's suggestion for the touchsceen filters
- Get rid of a sort call Morton did not like. Werner and I came up with a much better algorithm. Its worst performance only happens when we actually have a hardware problem (too much noise) and if the Hardware does well it is much faster and requires less points.
#2208 : consider sending touchscreen release event on resume?
I keep a backup of the patches I work on in a public subversion repository. The main purpose of this repository is backup in case of disaster.
I am Nelson Castillo -- a Digital Alchemist.
- My goal is to turn all the difficult issues I have to deal with into working code (silver).
- When the code is also beautiful then it is better than gold.
Caminante, son tus huellas el camino y nada más; caminante, no hay camino, se hace camino al andar. Al andar se hace camino y al volver la vista atrás se ve la senda que nunca se ha de volver a pisar. Caminante no hay camino sino estelas en la mar...
Whole thing here.
If you have a kernel issue you should write to the mailing list.
I'm usually on IRC (Freenode #openmoko-cdevel) using the nick Arhuaco in order to communicate with developers when we need to talk about important issues. I'm way too busy, old and ugly for casual chat such as a/s/l.