Only edit to correct a spelling or grammar mistakes.
Help include support for the GTA02/Freerunner into the upstream Linux Kernel.
Currently working on
- Send GTA02 basic support upstream (so that we can start sending drivers)
- I started from this work done by Andy.
- Get touchscreen driver upstream
- Apply all the Andew Morton's suggestion for the touchsceen filters
- Get rid of a sort call Morton did not like. Werner and I came up with a much better algorithm. Its worst performance only happens when we actually have a hardware problem (too much noise) and if the Hardware does well it is much faster and requires less points.
#2208 : consider sending touchscreen release event on resume?
If you have a kernel issue you should write to the mailing list.
I'm usually on IRC (Freenode #openmoko-cdevel) using the nick Arhuaco in order to communicate with developers when we need to talk about important issues. I'm way too busy, old and ugly for casual chat such as a/s/l.