Only edit to correct a spelling or grammar mistakes.
Help include GTA02 support into the upstream Linux Kernel.
Currently working on
- Send GTA02 basic support upstream (so that we can start sending drivers)
- I started from this work done by Andy.
- Get touchscreen driver upstream
- Apply all the Andew Morton's suggestion for the touchsceen filters
- Get rid of a sort call Morton did not like. Werner and I came up with a much better algorithm. Its worst performance only happens when we actually have a hardware problem (too much noise) and if the Hardware does well it is much faster and requires less points.
#2208 : consider sending touchscreen release event on resume?
I am Nelson Castillo -- a Digital Alchemist.
- My goal is to turn all the difficult issues I have to deal with into working code (silver).
- When the code is also beautiful then it is better than gold.
Please do never treat me as an entity who does not know how to think. Otherwise I will avoid talking to you and I will ignore you whenever I can afford it, no matter who you are. The president of any country and the lady that helps me clean the room have the same value as persons to me.
If you have a kernel issue you should write to the mailing list.
I'm usually on IRC (Freenode #openmoko-cdevel) using the nick Arhuaco in order to communicate with developers when we need to talk about important issues. I'm way too ugly, old and busy for casual chat such as a/s/l.