Only edit to correct a spelling or grammar mistakes.
I'm Nelson Castillo -- a Digital Alchemist.
- My goal is to turn all the difficult issues we all have to deal with into working code (silver).
- When the code is also beautiful then it is better than gold.
Currently working on
- Send mach-gta02 basic support upstream (so that we can start sending drivers)
- Apply all the Andew Morton's suggestion for the touchsceen filters and send them upstream again
- get rid of a sort call Morton doesn't like / Werner and I came up with a much better algorithm
#2208 : consider sending touchscreen release event on resume?
If it is a kernel issue you should be contacting the mailing list.
I'm usually on IRC (Freenode #openmoko-cdevel) with the Nick Arhuaco but I I only use it to communicate with developers I am working with when we need to talk about important issues. I'm way too old for casual chat.