I have build linphone and dependencies (libosip2, libexosip2, speex) for the freerunner.
You can get my packages here:
Installorder: libosip2, libexosip2, speex, linphone (you need angstrom (quite sure) and celtune (maybe) as additional repositories. Look at Distributions on how to set them up).
- Making a direct sip call
- answering a direct sip call
What does NOT work
- Preferences segfault, no dbg build for gdb yet
- Hearing each other (maybe need preferences? :-D)
- Need to create -dev-Builds
- Need to create -dbg-Builds (!)
- Find out how to turn on mic/speaker (Preferences, alsamixer,...)
I had to recompile speex because linphone did not compile with the angstrom version (speex_1.1.12+1.2beta1-r1_armv4t), but maybe you only have to setup a softlink for it to work (start linphone by shell, like DISPLAY=:0 linphone).
After a segfault do killall mediaserver ;-)
This is my first build for OpenMoko, even my first crosscompilation ever. Have Fun.