Talk:Openmoko under QEMU on MacOSX
something someone from the german studivz.net reported to me:
1. get newest version from SVN-repository:
2. change to that directory
3. in subdirectory gnokiigsm open device.h and add/edit in line 33 the following:
#define __ptr_t void *
6. install package 'netbpm' (google and compile or use Fink Comander)
7. change to OpenMoko directory
10. execute 'download.sh' in subdirectory 'openmoko'
11. execute 'flash.sh'
12. on quit of flash.sh there will be a command line for starting qemu
haven't tried it yet, though
--Minime 14:10, 15 July 2007 (CEST)