This will serve as a bug tracker for Kustomizer for a while..
These issues are for http://kurppa.fi/freerunner/kustomizer
- installation of libglade-2.0 fails (fixed in devel version)
- GSM doesn't work!
- qpe kill error message
- modules error message on first run after installation
- I flashed and then try to boot with usb connected, it freezed. (Aapo)
- 2008.12 or Kustomizer issue -> did you run kustomizer before the freezing? At what state did it freeze? --Rhk 08:47, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- add yours here with your contact information!!
- fr_bind says 'no interface USB0' on ubuntu 8.10. USB_Networking helps (Aapo)
- Yes restarts the usb0 interface twice because the first time sometimes fails. Will check later for better methods --Rhk 08:47, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- Removing suspend should be earlier in manual (Aapo)
- Done --Rhk 08:47, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
These issues are for http://kurppa.fi/freerunner/kustomizer_devel
- GSM doesn't work even when GPRS-things are turned off.. No idea what's wrong.. see http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/support/2009-February/004676.html
- md5sum mismatch: libsdl-1.2-0 libxft2 duke3d but are still installed later in the script..
- md5sum mismatch: shortom gpssight - not installed?
- xlogical installation segfaults