Hi, I have started this page, to help standardize Community Updates (following refer as CU). You can take a look here for coming update. Probably I have started this little too late for 23th release, but maybe we achieve consensus before next CU. Everybody is welcome to help, here are main topics which IMHO should be covered:
- conform to Openmoko_Wiki_Editing_Guidelines
- conform to Help:Editing
- conform to Templates
- use [[2009-07-20]] date format, which is consequence of above points. In fact is represented accordingly to user's preferences: FIXME: 2009-07-20
- always fill in "edit summary" field
- NEVER copy/paste CU to release page! Instead ALWAYS use "move" button on top. This saves all editions and contributions history.
- ...add your own topic here...
--LeadMan 18:41, 20 July 2009 (UTC)