The 12th community updates will released on February 20, 2009. Before releasing , I will put the draft on TALK page. Feel free to update the new for community.
- Fyp is a Debian for Freerunner based distribution which uses LXDE and Zhone on top. It is a FreeYourPhone.de community project. Now the first beta image is released. You can download Fyp ditribution here, then uses NeoTool for installation. After you finished the installation and boot up, you can press AUX (short press) shows the keyboard, and use Power button to pops up the shutdown/suspend menu, then select the options.
- Momtools-(momtools = MyOpenMoko tools) the idea of this tool is creating an easy-to-use application, allowing the freerunner (gta-02) to connect to wifi and gprs, and add some useful applications such as a slim media-player and a little accelerometers-game. This project now is on progress. You can check this on it's wiki page.
- Kustomizer-version 0.2 released. GSM works again. Many fixes done - now Kustomizer can give you two different configurations, see here. Changelog and test run log.
- Linball-Updates 0.1 version to 0.2 version. Download new version here : http://linball.sf.net/linball-openmoko_0.2_armv4t.opk
- Qwo-Version 0.4 had released on Feb, 7. The change inclueds :window can be resized dynamically, Alt key added and add page up, down, home and end plus others ...etc. You can downloads the new version here
Trick and Tips
MokoGeocaching Installing-After you install MokoGeocaching , if the app won't even start, you may need to install these dependencies manually (Om2008.12):
opkg install python-netclient python-mime python-netclient