TI Calypso D751992AZHH
CALYPSO ASIC digital baseband
Unfortunately we cannot provide many details on the GSM chipset due to very tight NDAs. However, this is not neccessarily required, since it interfaces using a standard UART serial line with the S3C2442. On that interface, GSM 07.05, GSM 07.10 and other standardized protocols are used.
The NDAd documentation for the calypso, register definition and hardware definition was leaked onto a public forum on the 4th of March by persons or persons unknown. The legality of reading these files may vary according to your local laws, as may generating code from them.
- Main article: Neo_FreeRunner_GTA02_Hardware
- Connected to: Samsung S3C2442B B54 UART1 (full-uart, RxD, TxD, CTS, RTS),
- Connected to (userspace): /dev/ttySAC0
- PM Driver: https://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/kernel/patches/gta01-power_control.patch
- Accessible GSM/GPRS antenna jack (if battery cover is removed) - MURATA MM8430-2610RB3 SMD RF TEST PORT. FOr compatible adapter see Murata part no. MXHS83QE3000
- Calypso D751992AZHH
- The firmware within GTA02 should be moko6 or later (internal code name)
TI TWL3025BZGMR analog baseband
- Product Homepage: TWL3014
TI TRF6151 (GSM/PCS) RF Transceiver
- Product Homepage: TRF6151