SipDroid provides a SIP/VoIP-Client to your Freerunner with Android by adding native SIP/VoIP support to Android's dialer and contacts. You are able to make and receive SIP/VoIP-calls over Wifi, 3G, and EDGE with good voice quality and low delay. SipDroid is capable to receive a Video-SIP/VoIP-Call on you freerunner. Of course sending Video is not possible because your Freerunner does not have a camera.
Start Browser on you installed Android with the URL: http://code.google.com/p/sipdroid/downloads/list , click on apk-File for download. After download execute file with the context menu in the download list.
See [http://www.sipdroid.org] for configuration tutorials.
When you have install Sipdoid:
- use it with removed SIM card first.
- register account (On/Off-button freerunner) then settings
- check registration green dot top left menu
- audio-listening check by e.g. calling firstname.lastname@example.org for sip2sip-Accounts, if you here a voice (OK)
- audio-record check by e.g. calling email@example.com for sip2sip-Accounts talk in Mic and listen to recording later (then hang up)