English • العربية • Български • Česky • Dansk • Deutsch • Esperanto • Eesti • Español • فارسی • Suomi • Français • עברית • Magyar • Italiano • 한국어 • Nederlands • Norsk (bokmål) • Polski • Português • Română • Русский • Svenska • Slovenčina • Українська • 中文(中国大陆) • 中文(台灣) • Euskara • Català
This project is daemon which listens to dbus signals and runs applications accordingly. The signals, application to run and some rules that will be evaluated against incoming dbus signals can be easily changed in the configuration file. This application is mainly intended to work with the openmoko framework so end users will be able to run application uppon events without too much effort, though that isn't a limitation. For example, one can set the aux button to launch the dialer and the other can set a sound when screen is dimmed with as little as no effort.
(The default config file is set so open moko terminal will be run when the aux button is pressed for two or more seconds)
- author: Tom Hacohen <available_at_profile>
- this is a python script so code resides in /usr/bin/siglaunchd (hopefuly in a public svn soon)
- link: package
- upgrade the rules system (add more complex variable types for comparison in the rules)
- add errors (and a log file?) when the configuration file is broken
- build sample applications to go with it
- < and > only supports floats, add string support (= works with strings).
- add support for SIGHUP so configuration will be loaded without app restart