(So, now the source link points to the right spot..)
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
'''Source Code Download:http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~pltxtra/satan/
'''Source Code Download: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~pltxtra/satan//files'''
Revision as of 19:09, 28 November 2008
Music composing software
Source Code Download: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~pltxtra/satan/fixedpoint/files
Signal Applications To Any (Audio for now) Network is a program for sound and music creation and composition.
In fact, it is aimed to enable you to do everything from composing to mastering and in the end create a complete master piece...
- Plug-in based system for sound generators and effects.
- Create networks of machines and effects graphically.
- Use the touch-screen to tap your rythms and melodies.
- Or use the built-in tracker.
- Supports both directly generated sound and samples.
- Export patterns from the tap-interface to the tracker.
- Support configuration of the tap-surface' X and Y axis.
- Connect the Y axis to the cut-off control of the low-pass filter.
- More plug-ins.
- Add a more point-click friendly replacement to the tracker.
License & Copyright
SATAN was originally created by Johan Thim and Anton Persson, the "NG" code base was created by Anton Persson and Ted Björling. Currently maintained and ported to the OpenMoko by Anton Persson. The code is licensed under the GPL. Share and enjoy!