Tested with an Freerunner (GTA02v6). Other software setups may work too. Important in any case is to have a recent u-boot in your NAND.
- QtExtend 4.4.2 on flash, Debian on microSD
- Kernel 2.6.24 from here
- The card was formatted with ext2 filesystems during Debian installation:
root@om-gta02:~# fdisk -l /dev/mmcblk0 Disk /dev/mmcblk0: 15.9 GB, 15931539456 bytes 4 heads, 16 sectors/track, 486192 cylinders Units = cylinders of 64 * 512 = 32768 bytes Device Boot Start End Blocks Id System /dev/mmcblk0p1 1 245 7832 83 Linux /dev/mmcblk0p2 246 486192 15550304 83 Linux
- Most important: Add extra settle time for sd card, see posting (section references) for a how to.
- mmcinit reports false card size 1815. But works fine once booted.
- Suspend may mangle your filesystem. Workaround: Disable suspend or, once mangled: Boot from flash and then issue:
fsck.ext2 -y /dev/mmcblk0p2
- Running halt after booted from sd card may mangle your filesystem too. Workaround: add extra sync:
On 2.6.32 kernel card doesn't work.
- Add kernel parameter glamo_mci.sd_max_clk=2500000 as workaround.