Revision as of 21:55, 18 August 2008 by Dolfje
- Feature: Processor + USB Host + USB Device + MicroSD support
- Full name: Samsung S3C2410AL-26
- Product Homepage: S3C2410.htm
- User Manual: 2410UserManual.pdf
- Core: ARM920T
- Instruction Set: ARMv4
- Capable of running up to 266 MHz
- BSDL File: S3C2410_BGA_BSDLJTAGFILE.bsd
It supports SDHC.
- Connected to: S3C2410 MMC/SD controller
- Driver: https://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/kernel/patches/s3c_mci.patch
- Supported microSD cards
- Specifications: SD Simplified Specification, MMC (partial), MMC (product manual)
- GPIO Assignments: https://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/doc/hardware/GTA01Bv4/gpio.txt
- MicroSD slot is located under battery.
- MicroSD mounted to: /media/card
The USB Host controller is inside the S3C2410
- Driver: Stock Linux kernel ohci_hcd
The USB Device controller is inside the S3C2410
- Driver: https://svn.openmoko.org/trunk/src/target/kernel/patches/s3c2410_udc.patch
- Please see USB Product IDs on information about which Vendor/Product IDs we use
- 1200mAh lithium battery charges when connected to powered host.
- Mini-B connector this one.
- This can be used as a USB host: Neo1973_USB_host